Our goal is to support our students, our staff and our community, and to do that, we need your help! Volunteering with the South Avenue PTA means giving back to your school in a positive and meaningful way.
How much time does it take to make a difference? An hour or two can help more than you know! Volunteering looks different for everyone and it all helps us do more and reach more members of our community.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Join the PTA board – By joining on the board, you are at the heart of the decision making process.
- Plan an event – Take the lead on planning our fundraisers or family fun nights.
- Join a committee – Want to help, but don’t want to be in charge? Being a part of a committee helps us divide and conquer.
- Sign up for a shift – Work at the book sale, help on field day, or sell snacks during events. Join the mailing list to find out when we need help!
- Lend us your expertise – Are you a grant writer? Help us with grant applications! A graphic designer? Design a logo for an event! A photographer? Take high-quality photos to share on our website!
- Bake or Buy – Help us provide meals for our staff and supplies for our students.
- Support Our Sponsors – We’re lucky to have the support of businesses and organizations in and around Beacon. Let them know how much their support means!
- Share your ideas – The PTA is what we make it. Have an idea for an event or fundraiser? Let us know!